First Ascent of "Closer" IC, AZ

Monday, November 10, 2008

Lanterna Chapters 1 and 2

Chapter 1 has been on the Vault for about five weeks now. The first week saw many downloads, comments, and votes. Since then, the comments have been few and the downloads average 3-5 per day. I expect that to pick up once people get around to playing (there are a bunch of good mods recently released that everyone is playing through first). There are probably a number of players waiting for the entire campaign to be completed before playing.

Chapter 2 is about half way finished. All of the areas, area transitions, and world map are complete. I will be spending the next few weeks working on the conversations and details. It looks like chapter 2 will add another 4-5 hours to the campaign and probably 3-5 levels (depending on party size). I would like to add the option of creating a few of your own companions once SoZ is available. I'll probably wait until after I release chapter 2 to implement that feature (maybe when chapter 3 is ready). I want to give people a chance to buy SoZ before I convert the campaign to SoZ requirements. Hopefully, this weekend I will make my first test run of chapter 2.

No comments: