First Ascent of "Closer" IC, AZ

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Music for Modding

There was a recent thread on the forums about what music modders listen to while building. I thought I'd post a few links to the bands I listed in the thread for those who may be curious...

Slowdive - Morningrise



Slowdive - Catch the Breeze



Dead Can Dance - The Carnival is Over



My Bloody Valentine - To Here Knows When



Pixies - Debaser



Swervedriver - Wrong Treats (live)



Cocteau Twins - Ella Megalast Burls Forever (live)



Joy Division - Ceremony



Back to modding....
I finished adding the last area and have only 3 small interiors to decorate. All of the transitions work and most of the encounters are in place. I hope to make a few run throughs to test the balance of the entire chapter. It'll take a few weeks to flush out all of the conversations, etc.
.

1 comment:

slowdive_fan said...

Do you like the new look of the blog? I found a few features that I wasn't aware of (polls, following list, blog list, you tube embedding, etc.)