First Ascent of "Closer" IC, AZ

Friday, December 12, 2008

Lanterna Chapter 2 Beta Ready

I finished chapter 2 of Lanterna. I made a quick test with the party I had from chapter 1 (Miki, Balen, and Ian). Everything seems to be working properly. I ended at level 8 and it should add another 4-6 hours for most players (depends on your play style). I'll probably continue to test and tweak for the next week and release on Saturday, December 20. Here is a screenie that I captured during a test run...
SoZ's new AI has made thing more interesting. One problem is that all enemies seem to come charging from eveywhere indoors once one enemy is killed (the shouting area seems to have expanded). Oh well, I guess it makes sense for the most part, but changes my original intentions for some of the encounters. Back to testing...

No comments: