First Ascent of "Closer" IC, AZ

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Party Creation Feature Added to "Lanterna"

I just added the SoZ party creation feature so now you can create your own party or a combination of your own created companions and companions from the campaign. I suggest using the campaign companions for your first play through. That way you get all of the additional story elements and companion interations. Merry Christmas everyone! Back to work on Chapter 3, the final chapter of "Lanterna".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slowdive_fan,

I cannot seem to find your Lanterna Chapters 1 & 2 anwhere on the NW Vault. Are you re-working them?

Tauschitz

slowdive_fan said...

Tauschitz,

Yes, I am finishing chapter 3 and re-working the first two chapters a bit to add more dialog with companions. I am also tweaking the combat strategy a bit to make it a little more interesting. I will release everything as one campaign in a few weeks. I just finished testing the ending and it is really fun/cool.

Anonymous said...

Slowdive_fan,

This is great to hear! FYI, you mod (incouding the two intro chapters) is first on my play list, and I am especially glad to play the whole thing from beginning to end.

You can be sure I will write a review!

Tauschitz

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!