First Ascent of "Closer" IC, AZ

Monday, January 19, 2009

Lanterna is Completed

The final chapter of Lanterna is now complete. I have uploaded the entire campaign to The Vault (Pending Approval). I went back and made a few minor changes to the previous chapters and added more companion conversations (you have to speak with them - select "talk to") at different stages of the story. It has been a 2 year project and hopefully you enjoy it as much as I have. The ending was a lot of fun to do. I have been continuously testing as I build and I made two run throughs with the completed version. Hopefully there are not too many bugs, we'll see...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! This is on my to play list and it'll be good getting the full experience right away.

Jclef said...

Congratulations, Slowdive - I'll be playing this for sure!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for the release! I have been looking forward to play this but waited to download previous chapters as completion of the whole adventure seemed close enough! not spoiling the "immersion" is sure worth a little patience!

Regards,

Nacaal

Lariam said...

Congratulations! Hoping to try all them Charnia mods at some point in the near future. :)

Anonymous said...

I bet that's a load off your shoulders! ;)

Also, great spider cave pic--I like the coloration of it.

Amraphael said...

Great news! Congratulations, Slowdive. I'll absolutely play them all as soon as possible.

EC said...

Congratulations! So, what's next? :)

EC said...

Congratulations! So, what's next? :)