First Ascent of "Closer" IC, AZ

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

busy with school

I haven't opened the toolset for a couple of weeks now (since the end of spring break). School has been very busy and I have four more weeks until finals. This is my last full semester. Next semester I have two classes and then I graduate, yeah. I will be going back to work in May.

It has been almost three weeks since I made some major improvements to "The Exile". Since then, I have received 350+ downloads and 3 comments. It appears that people are downloading, but I'm not sure if they are finding time to play through it. I hope people will give it a try; I feel that the new ending has been a major improvement to the overall experience.

I guess I better get back to my school work. I'll try and upload a few pictures of my progress with "Lanterna" (maybe tomorrow).

Jer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.