First Ascent of "Closer" IC, AZ

Thursday, March 1, 2007

The Exile

Due to popular demand, I'm planning on fixing the ending (for "The Exile") over spring break (1 week). I was never extremely happy with the ending, but the way it is, was very difficult for me to script. I'll research the OC and how it handled the multiple wave battles. I liked Berliad's suggestion; having multiple waves with a couple of leaders leading each wave. The scripting should be tricky, but I'll do my best to figure it out. Hopefully, this will make a huge difference for those who like to kill everything. Expect to see this update in two weeks...

Jer

p.s. the main purpose of "The Exile" module is to introduce The Exile (the antagonist). He plays an important part in the upcoming campaign (which I was going to start writting over spring break, but it'll have to wait).

No comments: