First Ascent of "Closer" IC, AZ

Sunday, March 11, 2007

"The Exile" goes through some major changes



Well, I posted a major update for "The Exile" to the vault. Many (including myself) were not thrilled with the previous version's ending. I spent a few weeks studying the OC and how it scripted large battles. After about 20+ hours of scripting and creating cutscenes, we have a much improved ending. I think most everyone will be happy with the way it turned out. I 'm am very pleased with it. It wasn't easy and took a ton of testing. I hope you enjoy it.

Jer

P.S. If you have played a previous version, try playing as a different alignment. This will give you a different companion (Sildor for neutral and Randel for good). They have some background stories, so feel free to right click on them and select "talk to".


No comments: